Search This Blog

Thursday, August 31, 2023

1st-3rd Sep 2023- Value Betting in Spain's La Liga

¡Hola de nuevo! We will start this weekend's value hunt with a trip to Spain to examine the La Liga schedule and find some betting action that appeals.

Before we look at this week - I must put my hand up and apoligise for last week. I picked 3 picks and none of them won - although Real Betis did go 2-0 ahead before finding a way to lose 2-4 !

And to add insult to injury both of the sheet picks that I did not like and so did not take actually won at prices of 4.00 and 2.63 to show a very healthy PROFIT. Lesson learned.

Here is the sheet output.
The spreadsheet likes two good value bets :
1/ ALAVES to beat Valencia at odds of 3.00 with 47% chance for 141% value rating.
2/ ALMERIA to beat Celta Vigo 2.75 with 44% chance for 121% value rating.

I like both of these bets and the value is clearly there too.

The spreadsheet also likes :
3/ Atl. Madrid and Sevilla to draw at odds of 4.50 with 19% chance for just 86% value rating !!
4/ OSASUNA to beat Barcelona at odds of 5.00 with 22% chance for 110% value rating !!

Now I don't really like either of those right now - the draw is the wrong price - and while the Osasuna win is a better bet I'd want a price of around 7.00 to chase it. Perhaps it will get there before kickoff ?

So I'm just taking the first two bets myself - unless the odds on the last two improve significantly - what are you doing ?

No comments: