American Football Conference Seedings1. New England (14-2, AFC East champion)
2. Pittsburgh (12-4, AFC North champion)
3. Indianapolis (10-6, AFC South champion)
4. Kansas City (10-6, AFC West champion)
5. Baltimore (12-4)
6. New York Jets (11-5)
In the AFC, New England and Pittsburgh both get the weekend off, before hosting Divisional playoffs - and the wildcard round produces a couple of good games.
Saturday, 8th January 2011 8:00 PM (ET)
- New York Jets at Indianapolis
Sunday, 9th January 2011 1:00 PM (ET)
- Baltimore at Kansas City
National Football Conference Seedings1. Atlanta (13-3, NFC South champion)
2. Chicago (11-5, NFC North champion)
3. Philadelphia (10-6, NFC East champion)
4. Seattle (7-9, NFC West champion)
5. New Orleans (11-5)
6. Green Bay (10-6)
Over in the NFC, it's Atlanta and Chicago that claim the top two spots and a well deserved break.
New Orleans Saints will travel to face the Seattle Seahawks who at (7-9) become the first team in a long time to make the playoffs with a losing record. The Saints are double digit favourites at the bookmakers - but Seattle do have a 5-3 home record this season - so THAT might be over-stating their advantage.
Saturday, 8th January 2011 4:30 PM (ET)
- New Orleans at Seattle
Sunday, 9th January 2011 4:30 PM (ET)
- Green Bay at Philadelphia