Search This Blog

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Canbet have a $2500 poker freeroll on Thursday

$2500 Poker Freeroll at Canbet



If you like poker freerolls then may I suggest checking out our Canbet Poker Review on the main site and joining up asap.

Canbet have a $2,500 freeroll starting in 16 hours (called Grand National FreeRoll) where the top 80 places are paid.

Canbet are part of the OnGame Network, and have been around for ages - they're a good safe place to play - but unfortunately US players will have to miss out as they're not accepted at Canbet these days.

OK. The freeroll starts at 21:00 UK time, or 20:00 in Europe, or 8am (!!) my time ... so I've gotta set the alarm clock to wake up.

It's limited to 2,000 places - there are still over 1,000 spots left - I'm entered and plan to play so I hope to see you there ... look out for me ( PK10PK ) .. and remember I NEVER bluff ...
;-)

Here's a direct link to CanBet Poker if you want to check it out now.